How Do You Pay
Ready to find out more?
View Our Services
Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help on Info & Pricing
We accept checks and major credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We charge a fee of 3.5% if using a credit card to pay for the processing fee.
Long Term Care Insurance
We work with several Long Term Care Insurance companies and our computerized system provides clear notes that make reimbursements much quicker. Give us a call so we can best assist you.
Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits
Veterans Aid and Attendance is available to veterans and surviving spouses of veterans who meet certain criteria:
- The veteran must have served at least 90 days or more of active duty, with at least one of those days during a wartime period. It is not necessary for the veteran to have served in a field of battle or overseas. The veteran must have been honorably discharged. War dates include the following:
- World War II – December 7, 1941 through December 31, 1946
- Korean Conflict – June 27, 1950 through January 31, 1955
- Vietnam Era – August 5, 1964 through May 7, 1975 (period starts February 28, 1961 for those in-country)
- Persian Gulf – August 2, 1990 through present day
- The veteran or spouse must have a medical condition which requires assistance with activities of daily living. This condition may not be related to their military service.
- The veteran or spouse must meet an income-to-medical expense ratio.
- The veteran or spouse must meet certain asset requirements.
If you have any questions, please call us so we can best assist you. We are also approved providers for:
Ohana Health Plan